How AONTAS works with adult learners
- Contact AONTAS for advice on returning to education, 01-4068220. Click here for more information.
- Send us your learner stories and help us promote the value of lifelong learning to others. Click here to read some inspiring examples.
- Write an article for Explore or a blog for our website on the issues facing Adult Learners. Click here to read a blog entry from learner Patrick Duffy.
- Become involved in AONTAS learner events and help improve the experience of adult education with your valuable input. Click here to read about our Lobby for Learning event.
- Become a Learner Ambassador and represent your fellow Learners at local and national level. Click here to read about learner Una Buckley's representation on the board of the QQI.
- Get involved in the AONTAS Adult Learners Festival and celebrate the benefits of returning to learning. Click here for more information.
Learner at the SOLAS Lobby for Learning Day
For more information on how you can become involved with AONTAS, contact Karen Williams, Learner Supports Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org , 01-4068220