Self Care for Educators
- Who should attend:
- Educators, researchers and policy makers from across all fields of education are welcome, including schools, adult education, community education, FET and higher education.
- Prior booking required:
- The Gresham Hotel, 23 Upper O’Connell Street D01 C3W7 Dublin 1
The conference will feature a discussion panel and workshops led by experts who can approach the topic from different perspectives, offering a combination of research, first-hand experience and practical tips/advice for both organisations and individual educators.
Further details, including speakers and workshops, will be announced shortly, but here is a taster:
- Mental Health research and advocacy organisations, including Jigsaw
- Organisations specialising in wellbeing and self-care for educators, such as Compassion Fatigue Ireland
- Educational practitioners with special expertise in mental health. including Linn Dara
Educators, researchers and policy makers from across all fields of education are welcome, including schools, adult education, community education, FET and higher education.
Registration and tea/coffee at 09:30. Conference begins at 10:00.
For queries, please contact Laura Austen-Gray at email@example.com or Dearbháil Lawless firstname.lastname@example.org